Saturday, April 22, 2006

Lincoln County Fire Training

I had a terrific opportunity this weekend to participate in a training exercise with firefighters from all over Lincoln County, Maine.

I can only tell you that it was an awesome experience! The knowledge that I acquired as well as the opportunity to meet, greet and work with some pretty incredible men and women is an experience that I will never forget.

Special thanks to the instructors...you folks were terrific!!

Morning Meeting


"Team 8"


Coveside Inn


Coveside Inn


Water Station...a much needed rest area!!


You can see the pictures of the fire at the Coveside Inn here

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

WOW - this looks like an incredible experience - I have such awe and respect for our firefighters. What an incredible opportunity to work alongside them. But that poor inn....