Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Change The Way You Experience Your iPod



The DLO HomeDock Deluxe is the world's first iPod dock that lets you view and select your iPod's music on your TV screen. It'll change the way you experience your iPod and your music.



The more and more I use my sons iPod Video, the more I like it. I saw this neat addition that to my way of thinking will greatly enhance the iPod experience.

The HomeDock Deluxe adds a new twist to the iPod by displaying your iPod’s music content onto a TV - allowing you to navigate, select and play your songs using the included 18-button remote control. Browse through Playlists, Artists, Albums, Songs, Genres and more from the sofa with your HD Deluxe.

This is definitely worth looking at if you are really into your iPod Video. Take a look here at the DLO HomeDock Deluxe

No comments: