Friday, April 21, 2006

Can You Imagine: 64 Mac minis: 1 keyboard, monitor and mouse


64 Mac minis: 1 keyboard, monitor and mouse


David Weiss has a spectacular article on the Mac Lab at Microsoft.

He says:
Often when we have press events or special visits from our MVPs I'll give them a tour of the Mac Lab and explain what we do. They've always found it very interesting and so I thought I'd share a virtual tour of our Mac Lab.


This works very well when you must access the machines physically. Even so, just scanning each Mac for 1 second gets very old, very fast and Apple Remote Desktop comes to the rescue! When we need to see all the machines at once we just select them and BOOM! they're there. It also gives us what I believe is the one true reason Apple invented the 30 inch Display.


Of course I have been looking for a new display for home and when I saw this one....well, you can imagine how I felt!

Where did I find this?....GIZMODO of course!

No comments: