Sunday, September 24, 2006

Top Six Reasons to Go Tablet PC

  Scott Bellefeuille posted his reasons for a Tablet PC on TabletPCReview.com.  Being a NEW tablet user, I am amazed at the power and versatility of my new device (Motion LS800) and have to agree with these reasons but I am finding that there are more.  Check out what Scott had to say for each one here and see if you agree and BTW, #5 is definitely the best.

1. Truly 'mobile' mobile

2. Work with humans, not machines

3. Notes, notes, NOTES

4. Humanize & personalize your work

5. Pimp your PowerPoint

6. Clean up your chicken scratch

Source: Top Six Reasons to Go Tablet PC

2 comments:

John said...

Jack, I'm dying to see your review of the LS800 and I'm certain I'm not alone. It seems like a terrific device and you do such wonderfully thorough reviews that I just had to throw a beg at you. I'm sure you've been carefuly capturing your impressions since you got your hands on it and I hope to see those impressions soon!

Jack said...

Thanks JFL, I appreciate the comment. I am still going through a totally new learning experience with this incredible device. I will say that it has been quite an extraordinary experience and has without question enhanced my ability to Experience Mobility in more ways that I can explain.

With all that is going on, it is difficult trying to balance my work on Mobilitysite, the Pocket PC magazine blogs and Experience Mobility. I would expect that a review will be coming but it will be a little while .... stay tuned!