Wednesday, September 20, 2006

MoGo Mouse - New York Times calls it a SLEEK new business helper!

I loved the MoGo mouse and was thrilled to be part of the initial group of folks that got to actually see, hold, use and review this marvelous piece of technology.  As I was looking through the New York Times, I noticed a neat article by Michel Marriott.  Michel called three new business helpers: the Fujitsu LifeBook, the MoGo portable mouse, and the Motorola Moto Q Smartphone SLEEK

In part, Michel said:
...who needs to worry about a new mouse not performing smoothly during a presentation? Newton Peripherals, of Natick, Mass., has an elegant and ingenious answer: the MoGo Mouse.
Check out Michel's article here.
 
If you have not seen my video preview or my written review, Review: I GO! --- You GO! --- Lets MoGo! then check them out.  You will see why Michel liked it so much and why I feel it is going to be HUGE in the market.  Big things are coming.....
 
 

No comments: