Saturday, March 25, 2006

Windows Live™ Favorites beta


There are some ideas that are cool and then there are others that I think are "way cool". I like the concept of finding MY Web Favorites, wherever I go and that is just what you get with Windows Live™ Favorites beta!

Think about it for a second. This is a service that lets you get to your Internet Explorer and MSN Explorer Favorites from anywhere you’re online.

What you can do with it

• Easily import your current Favorites to Windows Live Favorites and use them right away

• Add new sites to your Windows Live Favorites with a single click

• Collect and save new links even when you’re away from your home computer

I think this is "way cool" and I am betting you will like it too! You can try the Windows Live Favorites here!

No comments: