Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Winners Announced!

Congratulations to the winners of The People's Choice Podcast Awards. There were some great podcasts in contention and all need to be congratulated for a job well done! It is not easy producing quality content on a consistent basis but all of them do it.

I want to thank all of you that voted for your favorite (hopefully it was the same as mine...lol). Seriously, I am glad you voted for YOUR choice and I hope all of the candidates will continue to bring us new and exciting content.

A special note to the runner ups in the Best Mobile Podcast...technically you all lost out to God, so there's no shame in that*!

Lastly, a BIG THANK YOU to the folks that run The Podcast Awards! You have done a terrific job again! I am looking forward to seeing it again next year with more content and more folks voting!

(*I can't take credit for that line, it came from my great and good friend in Canada)

No comments: