Saturday, August 12, 2006

Did You Know?

I've spent a lot of time the past two weeks using a tablet to work and play on the net. It has been quite an experience and coupled with my smartphone, I have found my ability to Experience Mobility has increased 10 fold while "on the road". Still, I am always looking for ways to increase my performance and ability to find items that are of interest and I did today.

Did you know that Google has added a new link to their search page? Now when you go to Google, you see an added link for Video. Clearly, this added link is nice and certainly will drive more traffic to Google Video. Hitwise reported that Google's Video traffic more than doubled on the first day. It is nice to have an added feature but it sure would be nice to see a few more links on Google to make finding items of interest just a little easier.

But wait....there is one and it's called Googdesk and it is Google smarter!

Google definitely offers some terrific services, but trying to find everything...whew! Especially if you are in a hurry! Well, the folks at Googdesk have created a single page that lets you access all of Google's services and special searches easily...it is very cool!

Try it on your PDA, Mobile Phone or your desktop...it is cool!

It should be noted that Googdesk is NOT affiliated with or endorsed by Google.

No comments: