Saturday, July 29, 2006

Second Hand Gadgets - New, Fresh and GREAT!

There is a new blog out there that I just saw and liked. It is called "Second Hand Gadgets".

Andre is a frequent visitor and commenter here at Experience Mobility. When I found out he had started a new blog I decided to visit...it looks like it will be pretty good. He takes the time to write his thoughts and I like that.

What particularly caught my eye was an article that had the word iPAQ in it. Of course, the iPAQ has been my favorite device for years but for some strange reason, we just have not heard from HP lately on iPAQs...I miss that. In any event, Andre did a neat piece on How to sync a Treo 650, Ipaq HX2415 with two PC's . Why not take a minute and visit Andre over at Second Hand Gadgets

Andre mentioned in his piece on the iPAQ and Treo that he got a tip from the Mobile Tech Roundup podcast #56 and indicated that he would check into it and thanked them for the tip!
Andre said:
On a recommendation from the Mobile Tech Roundup Podcast #56 with James Kendrick, Kevin C. Tofel and Matthew Miller, Kevin mentioned Smarter Mail from http://www.smartertools.com/ as a free exchange type server.


I am looking forward to Andre's impressions on the free exchange type server....get testing Andre!

BTW, Andre has a neat dog called Sierra....too good looking not to post!

1 comment:

Andre said...

Jack,
Thanks for the kind words. I take the budget approach and yes, I am hooked on Ipaq's.
I'll keep you posted on Smarter Mail. It might be a good alternative for those of us that want to get our mail synced on more than one PC or device without Exchange.