Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Mobilty Guys Podcast #6

Mobility Guys Show #6 is up and waiting for you to download.

We talk about what went on at TechEd- what we saw as well as some of the devices we got to play with there. We also talk some more about Symbian phones and Smartphones at the request of one of our listeners and some applications that will work well on any internet enabled cell phone. Don also mentions a bit about Windows Mobile Developer Virtual User Group and the new applications he is working on.

You can visit us here at http://www.mobilityguys.com to get ALL our podcasts or you can click this link to hear Podcast #6

4 comments:

Andre said...

Nice to hear you on another podcast!
I used to enjoy the old Dave's Ipaq podcasts and it hasn't quite been the same since you left.

Keep up the good work!

Jack said...

Andre...THANK YOU!!!

You made my day!

Andre said...

Jack,
Seriously, I think there are more of us boomers out there in the 45 and up category that appreciate your contribution to the mobile community. I think we just get lost in the shuffle (no pun intended). Your perspective is right on target with me and I'm sure that I am not alone.
I'm glad I made your day.
Have a good one
Andre

Jack said...

...and you too! Thanks!