Saturday, July 29, 2006

Another Confirmation that the MoGo is a GO!

Another terrific Gadgeteer Hands On Review by Judie Hughes has appeared and it seems as if Judie, like me, has found a perfect addition to her mobile accessory list.

When you get to see it and try it, it immediately becomes a "must have" device. I found it to be the first innovative idea on cursor movement in years. As well as being innovative, it is just down right SLICK and definitely lightens your mobile accessory load.


Judie concludes: "The MoGo is incredibly easy to set up, comfortable to use, and so small that it will make even the most space-conscious road warrior happy. I absolutely love mine, and can confirm that my laptop mouse hunt is officially OVER."

Check out her Gadgeteer Hands On Review here


In addition, the Experience Mobility MoGo video and Review can be seen here.

Review: I GO! --- You GO! --- Lets MoGo!

Preview: MoGo Mouse Video Highlights

No comments: