Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Exclusive Video Review of the Lenovo X60 Thinkpad Tablet PC

As many of you know, I am a new believer in the Tablet PC and have been thrilled with my Motion LS800.  It truly has changed how I Experience Mobility on a daily basis.  With my new Tablet "love affair", I try to get as much information as I can to increase my experience.  A daily visit of mine is over at jkOnTheRun where I constantly get great tips and today was no exception.

James posted a story indicating that Warner Crocker from GottaBeMobile had put up an Exclusive Video Review of the Lenovo X60 Thinkpad Tablet PC where he gives a a pretty good tour around this unit. 

Sporting an SXGA + (high res) screen option, Warner spends some time discussing the battery options, examines the Nav Dial and takes a look at the many utilities that come pre-loaded on this very cool Thinkpad.

You will even see a neat trick that is exclusive to the Thinkpad X60 Tablet PC. Warner believes that this tablet is going to be HUGE in the Tablet PC market and judging from the video, I have to agree.

Check out Warner's video over at  GottaBeMobile.com

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the shout out on the review and you're right. I think this will be a top seller and influencer in the market.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the shout out.

Jack said...

THANK YOU for such a great video review Warner!!

Keep them coming!!