Saturday, November 18, 2006

Ah ... James, will you stop it!

I'm already running a Motion LS800 because of you and now you're tempting me again!  I already went through a creative process of convincing my wife why I needed my first tablet ... now the juices are flowing for a taste of another! ... (and maybe even a short trip to Texas to enjoy some of that great weather you're having).

James Kendrick over at jkOnTheRun compiled a terrific "Fujitsu P1610- first impressions" that you might want to look at if you are thinking of getting a tablet. 

In part, James said:

First of all a little background– I am sitting in a comfortable porch swing overlooking my swimming pool in the back yard.  It is 68 degrees F. and brilliant sunshine today and I couldn’t resist taking the Fuji outside for some fresh air.    Life is very good right now…

The P1610 is about 1.5 inches thick and it feels good in the hand as a slate.  It weighs 2.2 lbs and is very comparable in weight to the Q1 so it feels good to me. 

Check out what James had to say on the  Fujitsu P1610, I think you will be impressed too!  Is this what they call "device envy"?

No comments: