Thursday, February 02, 2006

Reviews on Experience Mobility

Check out the Experience Mobility Reviews



1. myvu – a personal media viewer
How many times have you been on a plane, working on your laptop and have the person in front of you recline their seat only to push your folding table into your chest and virtually stop you from working or watching that video? How often have you felt the “eyes” of the person sitting next to you staring at your laptop? With the myvu personal media viewer you will have privacy as well as comfort viewing your videos.



2. The "Original" SeV T-Shirt
A news item on the introduction of the SCOTTEVEST NEW Performance T-Shirt brought back memories of their "Original". This is just not an ordinary T-Shirt either! SCOTTEVEST incorporated that "almost hidden" pocket concept so the shirt NEVER looks "frumpy" and using what made their vests so remarkable, this pocket has been designed to balance whatever you carry so it does not pull on your neck and won’t stretch the fabric.




3. Digital Foci Memory Card Travel Case
Memory....Memory....Memory, this seems to be the cry from all of us that have been using PDA’s, Smartphones, cameras and other digital devices. For whatever reason, we never seem to get enough but fortunately for us we have had the ability to use storage cards to satisfy that ever growing need of having more storage and save the main memory for the device.


4. ModPod - MP3/WMA FM Modulator
Sometimes it’s the SIMPLE things that make your ability to Experience Mobility better and more enjoyable. The ModPod is a simple device that offers an array of options for you to be able to enjoy your saved music.



5. The Verbatim FlashDisc
Verbatim has introduced a small FlashDisc that allows you to share photos, files, MP3 songs with anyone and you can do it easily and inexpensively.




6. How Do I Protect My New iPod Video? Vaja iVod
Vaja has a reputation of fine leather products with a consistent quality in construction....a well deserved reputation that continues with each new line of cases they introduce. It is a personal preference but I like leather cases protecting my devices and I like leather that is soft, pliable and rich in texture. That is what you get with a Vaja case but in addition, the cases they have designed for the iPod have all those qualities but in addition it is a hard case.


7. Covertec Cases – Craftsmanship and Design
Each time I get a device, I try to get a case that will protect my investment and will allow me to use my device the way I want. When I got my JasJar, I tried to get a case that would allow me to use my device in two modes of operation – cover open and cover closed.






8. VIDEO PREVIEW - Logitech mm28 Portable Speakers
Take a look at what my first impressions were as I opened for the first time the Logitech® mm28 Portable Speakers. I was impressed with the quality of the speakers and was clearly blown away with the extraordinary sound as you will see.



9. Cingular 2125 - Absolutely Raises The Bar!
I had to ask myself what I wanted in a device and what I really needed a device to do. Was there a better solution for me out there or at least one that will enhance what I like and need to do at a significantly higher level? I always would look at news items on Smartphone’s but none seemed to have any attraction to me until I saw that Cingular was introducing their Cingular 2125 Smartphone in the U.S. What initially intrigued me was that the Cingular 2125 was the first Smartphone-class handset in the U.S. to feature the new Microsoft Windows Mobile 5.0 operating system.



10. Logitech mm28 Portable Speakers – an A+ Performance Audio Solution
....if I want to listen to my collection of music while I try to Experience Mobility, I have little choice as to what I can use. Oh, don’t get me wrong, there are some great sounding headsets out there but I just don’t like them. I think it is because they tend to isolate me from my environment and I need to be aware of all that is going on. Maybe it is a claustrophobic thing…I’m not sure but what I am sure about is that Logitech has come up with an incredible solution for me while I am on the road.


11. Preview: MoGo Mouse Video Highlights
See what the MoGo Mouse looks like and get a feeling on how I like it with this Experience Mobility Preview Video.



12. Review: I GO! --- You GO! --- Lets MoGo!
If you are looking for a means to Experience Mobility at a higher level, then this is one option to consider. Having the mouse stored in your PCMCIA slot is a BIG plus…one less item to pack in your carry bag. It is innovative, sleek, works flawlessly and is a definite "what’s that you got" item...Yes sir, there is no question that when I want to Experience Mobility, I Go with my MoGo!





13. Palm Treo 700P – A First Impression
I have been a Windows Mobile enthusiast for years so for me to “break away” from the OS that I have been used to and have loved for so long is amazing…at least it is to me. But it was time I took a look because I have been so impressed with the folks I have met from Palm on several occasions since January.

Palm has created an A+ device and I have no hesitation in giving it my highest recommendation.




14. Xantrex PowerSource 400
The PowerSource 400 is a UPS that is a perfect backup power solution for the small office or home. In the event of a power outage, it will supply uninterrupted backup power allowing you to continue to work and stay productive.

I have been impressed with the Xantrex PowerSource 400. It looks good, performs well and gives that added assurance that your power needs will be met in the event of an emergency. It is a nice feeling to know that in case of an emergency power outage, I am protected!


15. The Booq "Python XL" Laptop Backpack
David Matson did a great review on the Boog Python XL backpack. I thought it was a terrific review and it needed a wider audience to see it. So with his permission, I have posted it here for all to see. If you are looking for a new "tote", then this backpack should be a strong consideration.


16. The Nokia N-90 Experience
What is the Nokia Experience?
To me, it was dealing with a high quality device that easily allowed me to perform the everyday functions I want in a smartphone plus a few added very neat features.
The Nokia Experience has been very cool journey into a whole new world!





17. Emergency Preparedness Kit by innergy Power
A short time ago, I was spending some quiet time relaxing at my lake house enjoying the quiet peacefulness afforded by the wonders of nature. It was a glorious day, sun shinning, light breeze, kids swimming, and a few canoes on the lake…and then, all of a sudden a dark cloud appeared, the wind increased dramatically bringing “white caps” on a normally tranquil lake. On the horizon, there were a few flashes of thunder and the wind was increasing.



18. Socket’s Go Wi-Fi! P300 – A Simple and Powerful Wi-Fi Solution
Socket advertises that the “P” in P300 stands for “performance” but after using it for just one day; I believe that the “P” is for “POWERFUL”.

Socket Communications has again developed an outstanding solution for Wi-Fi connectivity. Using the Socket Go Wi-Fi! P300 will increase your mobile productivity as well as improve your overall satisfaction of your device.


19. PowerSquid – a simple innovative idea designed to make your life easier

A revolutionary design providing a unique means of power protection for the “gadget” Geek

I don’t know about you but I have too many devices! They all need power and most have those oversized power supplies that just make life difficult when you try to get them all attached.

....Then one day I saw a news item of a rather unique power supply that had the bulky power pack problem solved! Rather than a box with fixed outlets that do not allow for ANY flexibility, the Flexity PowerSquid provides you with the opportunity to attach all of your power packs easily and provides you the flexibility to design how you will setup your power solution.


20. NewerTech USB 2.0 Universal Drive Adapter

A Simple Solution - An Easy Installation - A True Innovation

The NewerTech USB 2.0 Universal Drive Adapter allows me to seamlessly create a connection between a USB port and a mass storage device port. The connection allows me to take any ATA, Serial ATA, or ATAPI based mass storage device and connect it through any USB port on my computer. What it does is that it virtually creates for me an external drive with any ATA or SATA drive that I might have … pretty cool accessory to have!


21. The iGo Think Outside Stowaway Sierra Bluetooth Keyboard

If you are looking for a means to comfortably enter text into your Bluetooth enabled device, I give this device my highest recommendation. I expect that this device (like so many other Think Outside products) will provide years of perfect service.


22. The X3 micro – A BlueAnt Bluetooth Experience

Over the past several years I have tried a number of different Bluetooth headsets all with varying degrees of success. Some work well but are uncomfortable to wear for long periods of time and others are very comfortable but have horrible reception. I think what irritates me the most is driving down a highway and having to push and hold the headset into my ear so I can hear the person on the other end.

This is a pretty slick Bluetooth headset. I am happy with the ability to charge the device three ways, I am thrilled that I can pair it with three devices and change what device is using it on the fly...


23. The iPAQ 6925 – A Reincarnation

I have been an iPAQ fanatic for years and have had a never ending love affair with them. I’ve been fortunate to have had the unique opportunity to own several and use virtually all of the iPAQ line. They always worked for me and with rare exception; I always have had a positive experience.

There have been two devices that have been my favorites, the iPAQ 4700 which I still use almost everyday and an iPAQ 6515 that I had the privilege to have own loan for about 8 months. It was a sad day when I had to send it back; it was like losing my best friend. But the memories of such a positive experience have remained so when I was given the opportunity again to use the latest Cingular version of the iPAQ 6925, I jumped at the opportunity and I have NOT been disappointed. In fact, I have been so thrilled for the past five days that the device just does not leave my hand…well, I may put it down for a moment but I pick it right back up.

24. How do you write a review on a light bulb?

I’m serious! That is a question I have been asking myself for the past 4 months and I have been stumped! Let me take minute and go back in time to explain.