Friday, February 24, 2006

From the BlackBerry courtroom to Starbucks


Even though I don't have a BlackBerry, the patent infringement lawsuit has become a HUGE item and one that I have been following. The final result will have a dramatic effect on millions of folks that try to Experience Mobility in their own way.

I read an article today that Anne Broache wrote titled: A view from the BlackBerry courtroom

I like reading Anne's articles. She has a very definite "flair" to what she says...I always find her stories interesting, but what I liked the best in this article was her final paragraph because it really defined how she Experiences Mobility even when she is working.

Anne said:
They were the ones dashing for the exit--in my case, on to a Wi-Fi-equipped Starbucks--all intent on delivering the word that this match is, to no one's surprise, far from over.

So it was off to Starbucks...write her story...have a cup and Experience Mobility.

Pretty cool!

You can read Anne's article here

No comments: