Monday, May 01, 2006

Napster is FREE - Again!


Do you remember the movie "The Way We Were"? It starred Barbra Streisand as Katie and Robert Redford as Hubbell in 1973.

It came to mind this weekend when I heard that Napster is back and is back FREE. For some strange reason the lyrics "Mem’ries, Like the corners of my mind...." started playing in my head. I always liked that song and I always liked the "old Napster".

Over the weekend, Napster changed to an advertising model for their site and I think (and hope) that it will work. Now you can listen to the Napster collection of songs and you can do it for FREE! YUP! FREE! Well, there is a slight catch but it is not bad.

So what is the catch? You can only listen to a song five times and then if you want more you buy it for 99 cents or sign up for a monthly subscription. It is close to "The Way We Were" and I like it.

This is one terrific way to Experience Mobility...give it a try, I think you will like it!!

You can visit Napster here

No comments: