Wednesday, June 21, 2006

My eyes...they do deceive me!



I just arrived from a 4 hour drive from Maine...I wanted to head over to the Boston Pocket PC meeting tonight. Before I left for the meeting, I decided to check my email...the picture above was in the first email. I thought my eyes were going nuts!

If you take a look at the picture, let me tell you ... it is not animated! Your eyes are making it move. To test this, stare at one spot for a couple seconds and everything will stop moving. Or look at the black center of each circle and it will stop moving. But move your eyes to the next black center and the previous will move after you take your eyes away from it.... pretty cool!


In any event, the Boston Pocket PC meeting will start at 6:30 PM at the Microsoft offices in Waltham, MA (201 Jones Road, 6th Floor).

Included in this meeting will be -
Tech Ed 2006 Wrap-Up: For those unable to attend Microsoft's premier technology event, Don Sorcinelli and Steve Hughes will provide a wrap-up of news and information.

Software Demo Derby: If you've wanted to see some of the latest Windows Mobile applications in action, this month's meeting is just for you. Real time demonstrations of applications like Orb, SlingPlayer Mobile, Windows Media Player 11 and others will be presented.


Project-a-Phone: Will give a demonstration of their current and upcoming imaging devices let you give a live demo of your phone screen or take screen shots and record audio/video clips.


Hope to see you there!!!

No comments: