Saturday, December 30, 2006

Dec 30th Experience Mobility posts

CommManagerPlus - A Freeware Great

The folks at PocketPCFreeware have again found a great freebie for you to use.  This one is a program which allows you to create shortcuts to your favorite applications and to define many settings at the same time, a bit like a micro-batch file.
 With the shortcut created, while launching your application, you may :
- adjust brightness,- […]

 

BostonPocketPC - Alive and Well!

After a serious issue with hosting as well as a few other technical issues, the Boston Pocket PC website is finally back up and running!  YEA!!!

It’s a NEW look for a NEW year with a whole lot of neat NEW things coming!
There will be some cool announcements coming from the guys at Boston Pocket PC […]

 

MMS Exploit Released for Windows Mobile – No Patch Available

Geekzone reported today that the Symantec Security Response Weblog has posted a note warning that an exploit is in the wild that uses the multimedia messaging service (MMS) as a vector. MMS are similar to the SMS but carry multimedia information such as text, sound, pictures and short videos.
The warning is a follow up […]

 

A Komamura Leica M3 mini replica

Akihabaranews posted a story on A Komamura Leica M3 mini replica the other day that I thought was cool.  It reminded me of a camera I had a long time ago.
Komamura has been offering replicas of known vintage cameras for sometime but this mini replica of the Leica M3 was cool so I thought I’d […]

 

I just want to hear it go RING RING

When I am out and someone is trying to call, I just want to hear my phone RING … I don’t care for all those special ring tones, they just don’t interest me.  Give me the old Ring Ring and I’m happy.

Yeah, I know, I am probably in a very small minority there […]

 

Cable-Free USB Hub

PC Magazine has a review of new Belkin Cable-Free USB Hub. If you want to connect your USB devices and don’t want wires all over the place, it certainly is an interesting alternative.  The folks at PC Magazine feel that the $200 is a lot of money to replace a USB computer-to-hub cable … their […]

 

Wii Media Center take 2 (courtesy of Orb)

PVR Wire had a neat post on the Wii that those of you who are investigating the possibilities of your new game console might like …
In part, they said:
you can use the Opera web browser on a Wii, you can also use Orb on a Wii. That means you can access videos, pictures, […]

No comments: