Sunday, December 17, 2006

Dec 14th Experience Mobility posts

Skype for Windows Mobile 2.2 Beta

Thursday, December 14th, 2006

And from the Skype Forums, the announcement of the new Skype for Windows Mobile. 
I have not tried it yet … been a bit under the weather for the past several days so I have not been able to Experience Mobility at the rate I like too.  However, I will tell you that my tablet has […]

Microsoft & Sprint = Developer GREAT Deal!

I don’t need to say much about this but if you are a developer, this is a great deal and if you’re not a developer, I would consider becoming one…

Link to CallSprint - Microsoft Developers

Microsoft Introduces Windows MultiPoint

Geekzone had a terrific piece up today about Microsoft  introducing Windows MultiPoint, a technology enabling multiple users to share a single PC using multiple mice or other peripherals.
According to Microsoft, in a classroom of 40 children with only four PCs among them, 10 students crowd around each machine, while one student takes center position […]

Presents from Resco

It’s that time of year and RESCO is offering presents for all. 
Holiday Season Discount 30% off for Resco’s products.A time limited offer until January 01, 2007 when buying mobile applications from BUY button on www.resco.net own product pages.
Special Christmas edition of Resco Sokoban for desktop PCs available for free at http://www.resco.net/win32/sokoban_xmas/
 

MusicJam - for your iPod

This was an interesting add on for your iPod that I saw at Krunker today.  It is a  new mixing and recording device for the Apple iPod called the MusicJam and looks pretty cool … I think its a little pricey at $229 but I imagine a little searching on the net might well […]

Consumers Click Through to Risky Sites

I have been a McAfee user for years and had been very pleased with the protection they have afforded me.  A new change in the software has brought some interesting results as I surf the web … sites that have ratings of possible infections for your computer.  You might want to read this piece by […]

The Samsung OneDRAM

Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd., the world leader in advanced semiconductor technology solutions, announced that it has developed a prototype fusion memory chip that can significantly increase the data processing speed between processors in mobile applications.
Samsung’s new fusion solution OneDRAM is expected to be specified in the design of handsets, game consoles and in other […]

Cingular Samsung Blackjack Review

Chris Leckness has written a fabulous review of the Samsung Blackjack that you will enjoy … possibly you will decide to switch your device after reading it.In part, Chris said:
Is this the Perfect Windows Mobile Phone? No, not yet, but it’s close. As with other “Smartphone” reviews I have written, I preface the entire […]

No comments: