Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Dec 18th Experience Mobility posts

Orange France launches the m700

Jon Westfall from PocketPCThoughts calls it sleek, I think I would call it Slick and my buddy OttRot would definitely classify it as Sexy.
I have to agree with Jon when he asks if “Anyone else thinks it’s amazing how many Pocket PC Phones there are out there now compared to two years ago” … […]

 

Chainz for Pocket PC

Are you still looking for that special gift to give someone?  How about a gift certificate from Astraware?  It is a great gift and the person who gets it will pick the game they want of course you could give them a game that you like.
Chainz is a favorite of mine when I want to […]

 

Snowed In 5 - Flaked Out!

Diane Dumas from Smartphone & Pocket PC magazine reminded us of this little tid-bit that is FREE and fun.  Perfect for the season although we have not had snow here in the Northeast!
More Happy Holidays! This FREE game, now in it’s 5th year, features frosty puzzle graphics, fluid game engine, EASY and TIMED game […]

 

Resco Photo Viewer 6 … The Best Just Got Better

 I love it when I see other folks saying the same thing I say about a particular product.  RESCO products are simply the best.  Whenever I get a new device or re-do an old one, there are several RESCO products I put on first and RESCO’s Photo Viewer is one of them.
The folks over at JAMM […]

 

Continually Changing Time Zone Settings on Cingular BlackJack

Mike Temporale had and interesting post this morning about a minor issue he has been having with his Cingular BlackJack that he has been using for the past several weeks. 
Mike likes the device; he says ”it’s a great phone”, but he has been having an issue with Time Zone settings and I found it interesting […]

 

Zunestory

 As I was browsing the posts at the NEW ZuneThoughts today, I found a very interesting post that brought me over to Paul Thurrott’s SuperSite for Windows where I read a great article on the Zune. 
In part:
Zunestory
Stung by criticism of the marketing and functionality of its Zune portable media player, Microsoft this past […]

 

Rumors: Google and Apple sitting in a tree?

I thought that was supposed to end with “k-i-s-s-i-n-g”.  Well, in any event, the rumors are out there and some have been interesting to read but not really cool enough to post … sort of boring actually but then I saw Erica Sadun’s post and the image caught my eye as worthy to pass along.  […]

 

AXION - TV/DVD players

Daimaou, you find the slickest gadgets for being able to Experience Mobility!
AXION will start selling in Japan on December 20, 2 new portable DVD players, including the AXN5109TN which has a 10” display (800×480), supports DVD video, VCD, MP3 and MPEG-4 videos, and has an external 1Seg TV tuner. It weights 1.2kg.

The AXN6705T has […]

 

O2 XDA Apollo - Looks Good!

A picture is worth a thousand words … this looks really enticing!
It’s the memory (1GB ROM) as well as the looks!

 

Treo 750 appearing in Cingular?

Engadget reported this morning that we just might see Palm’s Windows Mobile powered Treo 750 soon … and in Cingular stores.  You will have to keep an eye open at your local Cingular store if you want to grab this baby before Christmas.

No comments: