Monday, February 26, 2007

Feb 4th Experience Mobility Posts

Rob Busway gets a NEW MacBook Tablet

I have to admit that I was a little disappointed when I heard that Rob went out and got the NEW MacBook Tablet.  I know life is sometimes tough and you have to get the “lower end” devices just to save a few bucks … but Rob, a Mac?
Rob had the following to say:
Well, I […]

 

Didiom - a free-to-use service

Darius Wey posted a story about a New York-based company called Didiom which has just launched a self-titled free-to-use service that allows you to preview, purchase, and send music from your Windows Mobile-based device.
Darius indicated that the content is delivered in MP3, WMA, or WMA Pro, with the wireless version at 64kbps and the […]

 

MobileTechRoundup 89

WOW!  The boys just keep pumping these podcasts out and as always, the content is terrific!  If you’ve been following the continuing saga of Sammy, you will be pleased to know that he is back.  I know that “Molly Motion“ was very happy to hear it!  Don’t you just love it when folks name their devices? […]

 

Two NEW JumpDrive USB flash Drives from Lexar

How many thumb drives do you have?  I have too many!
Have you ever grabbed one to use and just as you start to use it you find out that it is full.  And to make matters worse, it’s filled with stuff you don’t want to delete! When I saw the PowerToGo solution I knew it would save me from that problem ever happening […]

 

PenCommander 2.0 from Phatware

PhatWare Corporation has released  PenCommander 2.0 for Windows Vista-based Tablet and Ultra Mobile PCs. PenCommander is a system utility application that features a powerful scripting technology and is now enhanced to support the Windows Vista operating system.
PenCommander allows users to employ the pen, to invoke commands, that can control Tablet PCs and UMPCs in […]

No comments: