Monday, January 29, 2007

Jan 29th Experience Mobility Posts

Should I upgrade to Vista?

I suppose that is a question that some are still asking and if you are then here are 15 Reasons to Switch from PC World. Preston Gralla has some pretty compelling reasons why he thinks you should make the jump … I think you will agree after you read his article.
1. It’s the Interface, […]

two years ago…

….Verizon Wireless passed on iPhone
Smart Decision!!
Marguerite Reardon reported that Verizon Wireless could have been the first wireless carrier to offer the Apple iPhone. However after long discussions with Apple they decided to pass on the idea. Why? Because Apple’s financial terms were too steep.
One of the big sticking points for Verizon was the […]

Windows Vista Launch - Dancing in New York City

During a ceremony to celebrate the launch of Microsoft’s Windows Vista, 16 aerial dancers scaled a building in New York City to create a “human billboard” against the Big Apple’s skyline.
To create the billboard, dancers moved across the exterior walls of the five-story Terminal Building, thus creating images of the Windows Vista and […]

Samsung Unveils the NV11

10 Mega pixel Model is the Fourth in Samsung’s Flagship NV Series
I keep looking for a new camera but I just have not quite found one that will meet all the requirements I want as I Experience Mobility … that is until I saw the NEW Samsung NV11. I hope to get more on this […]

No comments: