Tuesday, February 28, 2006

My favorite game....

All of us have their favorite game and I certainly am no exception. There are several that I like to play as a diversion but there is one that I always go back to when I need a break and that game is Cubis!



I absolutely love it! It can be as challenging as you want it and, for me, it serves as a great diversion. When WM5 came out, it would not work...I was SO disappointed. As a matter of fact, I called Astraware to find out what the story was....and they replied: "it will come"!




Well, it is here, I am happy and I had a hard time deciding whether or not I was going to download and play it first or share this info with you. Guess what I did?



With CUBIS, you enter the third dimension of puzzle gaming with 100 hand-designed levels, 3D isometric graphics as well as an excellent tutorial to introduce you to the game. In addition, there are 3 detailed graphic themes that you get to choose from (Mayan, Leonardo and Chinese. I always choose the Mayan...not sure why, I just like it!

I was incredibly impressed with the install (I guess you know the answer to the question I asked above now)! There was this VERY COOL startup screen that asked what OS you were using...this was very cool and yes, I was impressed. SO now I am very happy because I am playing the game on my K-Jam and it is just terrific! If you have never played it before, try it...I guarantee that you will like it!

Cubis Features



One hundred ingenious hand-designed levels!

Revolutionary new 3D isometric graphics!

Three gorgeously detailed background schemes - 'Mayan', 'Leonardo' and 'Chinese'!

Comprehensive ten-level tutorial to introduce you to all aspects of the game!

Catchy in-game music!

Classic cube-matching game play!

Extraordinarily accurate conversion of the online game by Freshgames LLC!



You can download your copy of CUBIS here at the Astraware Web Site

No comments: